Monday, May 30, 2011

My Best Girl Friend

We met on my favorite online dating site, I thought he was cute, and he happened to be online. So we met up for a smoke. He is such a sweetie, we shot the shit for a second and parted ways. He is really cute, and very disarming once he opens him month. He has a super sweet voice.
He brings me a diet coke every time I see him, cause I told him that I would love him forever if he did the first time we met.
He was up on the dating website as bisexual, but confided in me quickly that he had never been with a girl before. I felt that it was my responsibility to teach him. We went to his apartment and I started with my tits. After the initial shock of how huge they are, wore off he went straight to the cat response. Kneading my tits I informed him that they liked to be sucked on, he quickly obliged. I layed back and ended up showing off my cunt. I gave him a quick run down of where my clit was and the yummyness of my crevices. He dived right in, and I guess all the years of sucking dick did something, because he was not half bad.
We seem to hang out allot since then, though we have only had sex a few times. I have blown his mind in my favorite elevator. But we always end up chatting about dates and dicks.
I took him to a party once and got to go through the profiles on the men I had been with in the room. It's nice to have a confidant as such. Allot of my friends seem to be guys so someone else that I can talk both boobs and dick with is a pleasant change of pace. He is my BGF!
Of course he has since been with other women and I am so proud of him. I got to teach him that!

No comments:

Post a Comment