Monday, May 23, 2011

First Taste

So I'm a paranormal investigator, that is just a little too slutty for my own good. And trying to ask questions and get the answers I want the tables are turned on me and I'm the one being beaten into submission by the very person I was sent to investigate.
That was the set up for our scene. My Mistress and I had just met and had scheduled to play ASAP, witch turned out to be that weekend.
I was told to wear something semi professional. But with lots of things that are fun to take off. And to make sure my tits where easily accessible, clothed or otherwise. So I wore my favorite push up bra and front open eye hook corset to show my tits on a platter, a kimono deep v-neck top and a long sheer black skirt. Add purple fish nets and my favorite black suede heels and I was ready. I kept my hair accessible, but in a dirty bun so it couldn't get in the way and matched my make up to the fishnets.
I got there as early as possible and took very little time settling in. She led me to her favorite room a while covered bedroom with a chair and big cushy footrest. There is also a nice big window and we all know how much I love those.
Questioning started as if I was there for her 'services'. She quickly changed to how had I hear about her and who exactly had sent me. I tryed to cover my actual intentions, and got just a little too close. I kept edging toward her till we were both on the bed. She grabbed me and wrapped her arms around my back cupping each tit with a gloved hand. I felt her heart beat in my shoulder and she started whispering her questions in my ear. Where had I come from. Who had sent me. What was I there for. As I averted the questions in the usual way the whisper became a his. Making the hairs on the back of my neck stand on end. I tryed to break away.  Wiggling forward, her hands instinctively moved from below each boob to clawing the front of them. Her fingers firmly planted right around my aureoles. I wasn't going anywhere. She might be a skinny little thing, but there is allot of power in those arms. She got me settled back down and disengaged. I didn't feel the coldness a body can leave when they move from next to you. She is incredible good at holding the space. She layed out her toys on the end table next to the bed. Methodically placing them, taking special care with each one. I layed back on the bed and let my feet dangle off the bed. Deciding to kick off my shoes, I was quickly noticed and instructed to drop the skirt. She circled back around me and as I tryed to find my spot on the bed, ended up square in her lap. I was quickly shackled by her now bare hands on my breasts once again. Her long agile fingers making contact through the padding and layers of fabric. My shirt was next, I didn't struggle. Untied from the back and discarded quickly. She took care to unhook each eye hook first down the front of my corset and then the four in the back of my bra. She aptly did all this without once touching my skin. I was surveyed on the bed naked aside from my fishnet and thong. She pushed me back, letting my legs dangle and got on top of me, like a spider. She straddled my hips with hands on my chest. She dug her nails in this time. Five pints just on the edge of my aureoles, she dared me to struggle. I was able to half buck her off, but her hands stayed firmly planted. Anchoring me back to the bed, but ass now half hanging off. As she reached for one of her toys I was able to get away enough to sit up but stay on the bed. Never dare an Aries. She just smiled at this and picked out the toy she wanted. A pink rubber squid whip. Before I knew it she had me laying down once again, face first this time, tits cradled in her hands her now at my back. Time stood still and yet we went like this for hours. Her sensitizing my nerves. With little stingy toys and those expressive fingers. Daring me to struggle and try to get away, but me never getting very far. My heart raced the whole time. My eyes closed for most of it. I just needed to feel and listen. Nothing else mattered in the world. We apparently were walked in on many a time, and always they would linger to see what exactly we were doing. Listen to me moan and gasp or the instructions that only I needed to understand. She brought out her blades first setting each one in the middle of my chest, so I could feel their weight, and the temperature of the metal. They are both Renaissance style Celtic hunting knives. Decorative and dull, just perfect to cutting into my soul.  She first traced stars on my breasts, from throat to nipples. The journey made me shiver. I tryed
I had foolishly expected more impact play, and even more foolishly asked when the warm up would end. She just smiled at me, and assured me that what we had just done was no warm up. We finished our chocolate cigarettes and went back in.
We went back down stairs. This time to a cross. She had no restraints but didn't need them. She first pressed me against the wood with her own body, putting my hands where she wanted them. They instinctively stayed where they where put. This time she focused purely on my back. She used her whole arsenal on me this time. Mostly very stingy stuff, but she obliged to my request and got some thud out of them. I need to get her some wooden toys. She tasted me at some point. Licking the back of my neck and then biting my shoulder blades. Right in the spots I hold my stress. She used her knives allot. And she informed me later that at one point we had an audience of just under 10 people. Our scene ended with the party, and she was amazed at how quickly I grounded myself and that after a few minutes of sitting on her lap, I was able to walk away without any help. Her Principal sub has allot more trouble with such things. She chalks it up to my switchy side. We walked out and she tryumphetly brought up my former misconceptions about the first half of our scene. I now know that was no warm up. We went out to eat and talk for another several hours. I don't remember much because I was still on such a high. I do remember her warnings that this was just my first taste of her. And how much she enjoyed her first taste of me. As well as how she loved that I didn't shy away from rubbing back against her. We finally parted paths and I drove home.
I was sore for days afterward. And stayed home recovering. She has since reminded me that this was only a taste. I can't wait till we play again. Next time 24hrs of a private hotel scene. Just the 2 of us. Yummy. This time she won't be able to stay fully dressed. I'll make sure of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment