Saturday, May 7, 2011

Breaking Her Out

Leanne is a sweet women that I met through the dom I briefly dated. I helped celebrate her birthday, I've gotten to become a part of her support group, and her a needed female energy in my life. She is his secondary. There is some other slight drama here, but I won't go into it. Just know it's there and not a huge deal.
Me and her have been hanging out allot recently, and me being the touchy feeling person I am, have grabbed her by the hips and made her shiver on several occasions. She had specifically made a comment to me that she wanted to top more, and thought it would be easier to do that with a women. I jumped at the opportunity. Our first plans to go to Bondage a Go Go, where too soon and got rain checked. So I gave enough notice for this party and convinced her to go! It was a painting party, the perfect thing for her.
She showed up as this perfect fairy, showing off her hips and the small off her back perfectly. On our way in the weather got colder and as it did I held her tighter to my side. We got there early and where the first ones in the door. The place was gloriously covered with plastic wrapped play areas so paint could be everywhere. She found me a pair of wings to paint. The drive around and the trip into the city was filled with questions of, my favorite colors, animals, patterns and my favorite: symmetrical or asymmetrical? Green, teal and purple, butterflies, polka dots and asymmetrical! We watched a human Spirograph and how she sighed with knowing envy at the rigging and how much her eyes where glued to the whole show was quite extraordinary. You see shes an aerial dancer, and takes to suspension like a fish to water. But that was not really what we where here for.
We ended up finding a more private medical room downstairs. She was quite comfortable having been a nurse for years. She had me lie on my stomach and proceeded with what she knew. An amazing back message and found all my stress points. She picked up her flogger, but didn't use it right away. She messaged and talked to me every once in a while surprising me with the force she had. As we got more into the scene, she asked a particular pointed question: If I was playing with her to get to her boyfriend? If I couldn't play with him would I terminate further playing with her? As she got more comfortable the blows became more frequent. She jumped up on the table. At one point putting her foot on my shoulder blades to keep me down. Always intermittently messaging. She sat on my back several times. As she got on a roll she lost herself in just needing to hit somebody. Forgot who I was. I felt it, that's when I let myself cry. She said that she had had "sex done to her" and we share such experiences. That's what I started to feel and it brought all that up for me. I at that point stopped trying to hold myself back and just balled. She asked if I was okay, and I knew I was. She did switch to biting. She found these two spots on my back, where I hold allot of my stress. She cracked her teeth and then out of nowhere would grab, hang on and after I was already moaning she shook her head around like a rabid dog. She was on top of the table bending over me at this point. She lashed me with her tongue by declaring "I'm not going to fuck you" into my ear. She put down her flogger and got me a glass of water. I quickly got up and started to clean up. And when she came back I voiced the change I had felt. As we went outside to smoke and got further away from the scene, she became more clear in what she had experienced.
Playing with her was something like I haven't experienced before. I wasn't cherished, or loved or even lusted after. All things I know all too well how to handle or thrive in. I was trusted, only after heavy warning. . She is a natural domme, ice queen. I'm left with only few marks and very sore shoulders, and a shaky high. A timidness to go back out into the world, I haven't felt in a long time.
For next time a switch scene.

No comments:

Post a Comment