Monday, May 2, 2011

Finally Meeting Her

Meeting Angie was not what I expected. It was better.
He came over as the boy I knew him as, and I got to help dress her. She's a size 0 dammit, and her ass looked so good in her jeans. With her tight white shirt and a bra that was too small, she's the lesbian I always knew she could be. She let down her long blond hair and I tied it back with a silk ribbon. I then went to work on her make up. Brightening those baby blues with just the right touch of purple. She was uncomfortable at first with having visible eyebrows at first, but came around to how gorgeous she looked.
We stepped outside into the sun and that girl has a grace that I could never match. She glides along and knows exactly how to hold her long legs, delicate shoulders and ethereal features. She is drop dead gorgeous. We went out to the city and with her on my arm, I was a lucky dyke indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment