Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Long Suduction

She is a self identified hard nut to crack. But so far It's been so worth it. I love a challenge anyway.
I met her on her birthday, and had an immediate reaction to cuddle her and keep her warm. Our first meeting is scattered about in 'An Eye Opening Date'. She is amazingly cuddly for how petite she is. 
I first tryed hanging out with her socially, get to know her better at my favorite pub, but she was never game. I did manage to get her out to a dutch dinner once in this time, that was lovely. So I took a different approach and took the dogs out to a park together. It was very nice, we both got soaked by a golden retriever, I got a sun tan and had great conversation. She opens up like a day lily, timidly and quickly and pulls out of me, similar experiences, that some of my most intimate friends don't know the details of. There is a lock on that box, that though is hard to crack, is incredibly comforting. She quickly elicits a reaction of protector from me. Not predator, the way I can be with other conquests, or knight in shinning armor, how I can be with straight women that I'm interested in anyway. But a hand maiden, supporting, helping and trusted confidant, maybe lover.
I ran with an off handed comment of hers about good clubs and suggested my favorite one. And really the only one I know of, Bondage a Go Go. It happened to be the right day for it as well. I was super excited to dress her up and take her out to show her off on my arm, but I was rain checked on. It was last minute notice.
The next day, I got to sit down with an old boyfriend of mine that is currently dating her. (She had him first, and thus ends up with him as well) He is a good friend of mine still. We had a very nice chat over a dirty chai, debriefing a little over some poly drama. But the topic switched quickly away from my exploits, falling for my primary, and small tensions being worked out in his life to her. We both kinda made a game plan of how I should seduce her. How this would not only be advantageous for all involved, but how I would get to be with her. She is quite a catch and a very special girl. With a hidden and quiet grace, and playful sexiness that brings me to my knees.
I decided to take her to a new play party at the local dungeon, the Dirty Palette. A body painting, sexy, scantily clad, party bdsm overtones and just something that was exactly up her alley. I got her all girlishly excited for it, asking questions like "what should I wear?" and such like that. We had a blast of a time as out lined in 'Breaking Her Out'.
My Mistress, her and I all have hung out. I got to treat them to chocolate and feed my Mistress Fenton's ice cream. They got along famously.
 She is trying to date, but it's particularly stressful for her. So one night she came over just needing to be held. I surrounded her in my arms. And layed her down next to her. Rubbing her back and telling her how stunning she is. I was very good, not going to her butt, or around to her chest. Staying only to her back and shoulders. I ended up wrapping her in my blankets as I did other things, just holding the safe space for her. It was incredibly lovely, just lying next to her. Being able to care for her and give her the attention she needs and craves. I tend to forget the effect women have on me.
We finally went out on a real date night. We skipped the movie and went straight to drinks and dinner. And then ended up in Benicia. At a play ground no less. We are both big kids and love a good play ground in the middle of the night when we have the whole place to ourselves. She led me to a small tower. We were surrounded by wood and sheltered from the rain. We even had our own balcony. I got to cuddle her close. Breath with her and take her through her own body. We talked of energy, and archetypes. I'm the earth mother that plays the seductress. Her the warier women with tattered fairy wings. We talked off faith and hope, the essentials for humans and the short cuts to get there. We ended on the ridiculous accident of it all. The funny, utterly unbelievable totality of it all. And how it's okay not to know.
We drove home, exhausted and cold, but recharged and elated.
I can't wait for what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment