Friday, May 13, 2011

Hurtling Threesome

All these events happened at an old friends apartment. It was the sex apartment that summer.
Me and him have known each other for years, and know how to stir up trouble. He is that oil stain I just can't get out of my favorite band t-shirt and I'm his dirty rag that randomly shows up from time to time. I say this all in the most loving way, and with a huge smile on, because it is just so true.
These are just two examples of what we get ourselves into.
The first time was me, him, his "little brother", and my old roommate. Me and my roommate had just met over a mutual crush (him), and hit it off right away. We where randomly hanging out, watching YouTube, shooting the shit. Nothing out of the ordinary. Me and her got the boys drunk and proceeded to have our way with them. Or maybe it was everyone paying attention to her, including me. She has tits about my size but perfectly perky, and a curvy figure that perfectly matches. She is the girl next store, but knows how to be a bomb shell. It started out just two couples on the same bed. But I had to caress her gorgeous knockers. I ended up in one of my sleeping shirts. One of the massively too big ones I can just through in my purse and carry around. This one was special though, I had these massive wings on the back. I made it to her thighs, racing horse thighs. The perfectly tapered, and palm full of yummy skin right before it hits her perfect heart shaped ass. If we weren't such good friends at this point, I would still shamelessly be hitting on her every chance I got. I just had to taste her. I wasted a little time, kissing her inner thighs, but I quickly went for the main feast. I had to be very gentle and slow with her, but it was well worth it. I had her moaning in no time. She is so funny, when she blinked and realized it was me, her first reaction is that I wasn't getting taken care of. So my friend quickly obliged to her request and stuck a few fingers up me. I batted him of, he was breaking my concentration. Just me getting her off was amazing, his fingers were turning me off. So him and his "little brother" got to stand back for a minute and comment that an angel was eating her out. She remembered the comment, but never saw the shirt, being distracted. So months later after we had become roommates, I pulled out the t-shirt to show her.
I am the only women she has ever done anything with, and most likely will be the only women. I'm quite proud of that fact.
So I've yet to go back to just 3 people, the next time I had group sex in that apartment, I was the best 5th wheel. Who knows maybe one day, I'll go back, but for now - Why?

No comments:

Post a Comment