Sunday, May 22, 2011

Mistress Sees

This is another cataloging of texts from my Mistress. She is quite amazing, this is how she saw my night the other night.

"I've been observing spiritually and energetically...and watched you energetically curiously strum one of the new energetic and spiritual threads added in my intricate web playfully a couple of hours ago! I'm so glad your having such a wonderful time and I always enjoy your seductive playful curiosity... It's always wonderful when your being mischievous... I am always here! You are absolutely extraordinary!"

I told her here that I had been hitting on this cute little thing all night. And what she had been observing was me playing with my new prey. This girl brings out a hunter in me, I'm having fun.

"Ah...so the women withe the seemingly innocent curiosity is named Lily! No I wouldn't call her innocent...clever...mischievous maybe in an adorable and cute way like a curious kitten maybe... but hardly 'innocent' this Lily is too experienced with the seductive chase to be genuinely 'innocent'... At least that's my observations. I'm finding it quite enjoyable how you've got your friend and I spiritually and energetically am participating in your fun with Lily tonight! It's quite fun really! How you've been periodically coming over and noticing all the new ideas and strands and intricate designs to my energetic and spiritual web... things that you are waiting eagerly to experience what surprises they hold...while your dom is standing to the side like a knight  or elf guide as you happily go back and forth between him and I... periodically disarming him with your seductive magic... and strumming my spiritual web to get my attention as if it's time for me to do more then observe... once you've got both our attention you've been drawing this Lily in... keeping her attention... when she cleverly and shyly takes a step back and feels things out... You take her hand ...lead her to him... and ask for his 'unbiased' guidance while enticing this Lily... with the extraordinary one of a kind seduction you do... and as he smiles he points to me and my web. So a couple of times you've led her over to a familiar already experienced thread or 'design' you've already experienced being entangled and gleefully squirming in... while she's taking all this in... trying to figure out what to do next... with all of this, some of witch she doesn't understand... you walk over playfully and strum a thread of my web which I am waiting and watching but not moving... but definitely absorbing you healing and seduction... Lily... turns to you not quite believing you when you assure her that it's safe. She of course has sensed it's safe, but still doesn't understand your excitement about it. So you lead her back to him, her old friend! Who of course is clearly enjoying all this fun, he has been trying to convince Lily to follow you... this back and forth went on for hours... Lily even strummed one of my threads and reacted with a gasp like a kitten with a new toy... and you just lit up and almost had her in your arms at more than one point! Him and I separately each with glowing smiles of the wonderful progress your making with this Lily! I can only imagine how things have been progressing physically with you and her! I am honored to be part of this seductive playful game and even more honored that it is my unique web that is the object to attract Lily's mischievous and playful kitten like curiosity so she can experience your motherly nature and being and wisdom! It's beautiful!"

No comments:

Post a Comment