Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Eye Opening Date

This was my first poly date. And it was a great growing experience.
It was my dom's secondaries birthday and I was told I should come out. We figured out that he should pick me up because this circus thing was near to where I was working at the time. It was a candy land themed party and that was the information I got. I was ready and scyked up for an adventure.
We started out hours late, I was kinda stranded at work till after we had closed, luckily people where hanging out anyway, but I don't have a held annoyance. I figured he was held up with his wife. When he finally shows up he comes with two other women, neither his wife. I didn't think twice about it.
We got to the party and it was super lame. There was a quick aerial show and lots of standing around not knowing anyone. As he and the birthday girl cuddled and made out, I felt the need to avert my eyes. But not in jealousy, out of respect and being a little uncomfortable anyway.
We all ditched the party and headed out to the old baths in SF. It was storming and gorgeous. Me being the graceful women I am found every puddle on the way down the stairs. And decided I was 5 years old anyway. I had just come from a good two week period of getting a good play session in almost every other day, and having no need to masturbate at all. So I was still a little subby.
We all cuddled out looking over the waves. I instinctively gave my trench coat to Leanne and loved cuddling up to her to keep her warm and then having us both surrounded by him. I got more comfortable with them making out while we where all in the cuddle puddle and still having his arm surrounding me. It was gorgeous out there. I was affectionately named "new friend". And praised for being so cuddly and touchy feely.
We decided to dry off in a coffee shop. The conversation was enlightening in the car. We talked about being happy for a partner when with another person. How this feeling comes from a trust that your partner is committed to you, so you want them to have fun and love that they are happy, even when with another. He declared that his wife and the date she was on, better be making out by now! I just had to smile. We ended up at the weirdest Asian dessert place. That had delicious food, even though I still have no idea what exactly we had. It was an appropriate end to an equally remember able night.
This was the first time it really hit me that, I could do this, be poly amorous. It was familiar and yummy, and very much what I had been doing for years with a incestuous group of friends. And this was only the 3rd date.

No comments:

Post a Comment