Sunday, May 15, 2011

Bad French

I had been being contacted by this guy for several months now. Just moved here from France and wanted to meet new people. He thought I was cute. He was a little too lanky for my taste and a tad too old. I figured a cigarette couldn't hurt, but timing kept not working out. Not that I really cared.
He finally caught me when I was bored.
He showed up super late, at my favorite creek side walk. He is less attractive then his pictures, and so very quiet and intellectual. I was quickly turned off, but I figured why not go for a smoke? He brought up, how I liked to play. He had noticed in my profile my some hidden comments of my kinky side. We quickly switched to conversation of favorites and a quick negotiation. He led me down a path to get off the main drag and bent me over. He had awful dirty talk, and was a little too much McGiver for my taste. He ended up picking up a random stick to cane me with. He only hits one cheek of my ass with both hand and stick. Someone came a little too close to comfort, so we moved. This time he had me sitting on my ass so he moved to thigh and pussy slapping. Again only one thigh taken care of, he was just being lazy or stupid. I got him off in my hand and sent him on his way.
I didn't even stay warm for an hour. He hit me up later that week and I said I didn't want to play with him. When he asked if I had friends who might be interested I told him truthfully not in him. He wasn't good at what he did, and didn't seem to care. That's just an arsehole, not a dom.

No comments:

Post a Comment