Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Angel Locket

It turns out me and my Mistress knew each other many years ago, so I had a memory come up that made her say "you where that chick". This will happen to me time to time with others that have hung out on around Berkeley around the time I was there. But this was just a little too coincidental to not take note of. So I shall be writing about how I was the angel locket.
When I was 14 I was running with the wrong crowd, to put it lightly. I found I got things for free because I was cute and well developed. Gnat was no exception. And he had the supply to keep me interested.
He had a sweet squat at the time. A hotel room they had snuck into with TV and an actual bed. At the time he took me there he had just come up on an a good amount of powder and was happy to share. My memory is a little fuzzy, but what I remember is as if there was a camera mounted in the corner. There was another guy on the bed with a broken leg, me in my outfit at the time. A short school girl skirt, five inch filled in black leather wedges and some sort of skin tight top, that showed off my then large c or small d chest. You could also see my ribs and yellow tinted skin, as my Mistress so accurately pointed out. I either passed out, or blocked out what exactly happen, but I was furnished a locket full of the powder we had been talking of all night. It was a small cheep locket. Bronze with a small silver angle relief on it. It was put on a chain and clasped around my neck in a mark of ownership that I did not understand at the time. The next thing I know is we are climbing out a window. I believe that room is still there, but I haven't checked over there in years. I ended up with a button down 70's shirt I wore long after he disappeared from my life, that I got rid of soon after getting sober. I don't know what happened to the locket. I think it fell off one night when I had moved on to another dealer boyfriend.
Me and Gnat had one other experience together that comes to mind. He needed to show me his place under a bridge on campus. A small out cove you can only see from one particular spot on the path above. That I remember more fully. It was daytime and he took me from behind. Though I remember it as if I was a passerby watching from the path above. It was my first introduction with exhibitionism. I've never been back to that place and probably never will. It's hard enough to recapture my disassociation through writing of it, let alone trying to relive it by going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment