Monday, May 30, 2011

A Quick Word on Discretion

This is a topic I've never been good at, but it's come up quite recently with this blog.
I'm quite vocal about it and proud of it, so most I come in contact with where it's appropriate, I have them check out my blog.
The only pit fall here is when I decide to hook up with someone. I hate to be discouraging, and I'm not going to lie. So I'm caught in a quandary. I don't want to hurt someone by putting up a bad review, but some deserve only one star.
Granted I have high standards, and know how to make the other person have a good time a little too well sometimes. So I find I can leave people thinking what they want and not checking their assumptions. So to take them down a notch on my blog is kinda mean. And I might be brutally honest, but over the Internet is a shitty way to find out your not the best in the sack. Especially after your coming off of what you thought was a great night.
I do have to say I love playing with people, so keeping them thinking what they want makes it easier to play with them later on. So I'm resigned not to write about everyone.
So that's my quick word, just another thing on my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment