Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First Meeting

I was reminiscing about a brief period when I was dating a dangerously charming, polyamorous dom and the stories I love to repeat about our time together. In all there are 3 scenes and one eye opening date. Not much, but more then enough material to write about.
We met how I've met many in my life currently over an online dating site. I messaged him because we matched so well. And he replied with a dating rule he was bond to at the time, that made me just too young for him.
We met for brunch and hit it off. The first thing I noticed was his black and pink hippie shirt and I still have to smile. It by all accounts is one of his favorites. The exact conversation is lost to my memory, but when I explained the one biblical law against body manipulation he checked if I had one. In the old testament the sign of someone being a slave is them having a gold ring in their right ear. The second those words came out of my month he checks, blushes and explains himself. I ended up recounting this many times to friends with the giddy anticipation I had of finally getting a one from him. You see i do have a second hole in my right ear that is rarely filled.
We proceeded to my favorite smoking spot, because I'm a smoker. He proceeded to comment on my legs with an expert hand placed on my knee. And as we walk out that afternoon, he placed a hand on my back right between my shoulder blades to instill confidence and power. I left him floating on a cloud. I knew he was going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment