Sunday, May 8, 2011

Her Name

Her name rolls off my tongue. Like it had been there always. Just on the edge of it waiting to be found.
She is named by the breath of air she is for me. Filling my lungs fully with the tall glass of water she is.
Airy as the grace she carries herself in on her long gorgeous legs, or as the way she holds those long luscious figures. Elle evated like a good song, or the way she whispers in my ear.
Always surrounded by a fluttering wind, she is with me. I breath her in and feed her soul, by fully enjoying what she is. Knowing and cherishing the most natural of actions to make it more special. She is fed by me for just being me as much as I heal from her. As we dance and grow and vine through each other, I can only call her...
Mistress

No comments:

Post a Comment