Sunday, May 22, 2011

Fishing Line

I had instructions- wear a shorter skirt, no underpants, shave or trim as much as possible. And for the next 3 days when you masturbate have something in your ass, whether it be a finger or dildo, I want you to come with something up there. I was excited because I had asked for the instructions. And he had a challenge, get me to safe word. I had only done it in session, when I was doing a little bit of pro sub work. But never in real life play. He had asked if he was bad for wanting to change that, and of course it wasn't. By this point we had both gone through a checklist. It's, Soul's Haven,  it's well set up and comparisons are made super easy. He picked me up at my place and took me down a back alley to check if I had complied to his liking. I passed with flying colors. On the way up to his house I had to show off my cunt to others on the highway and my tits to the toll collector.
He showed me around his place for a minute, it's totally a hippy commune style place. I was quickly taken to the dungeon. Or more of a converted wine cellar, DIY style. But I love it just the same. He showed off the 2 new eye hooks in the ceiling, they where put there just for me. I'm still quite proud of that. I'm such a little pain slut I needed spacial modifications to his dungeon. We didn't use them right away. First I was cuffed with my ass in the air. A little spanking, and caning and then a pin wheel. I wasn't told it was a pin wheel. He was going to cut me up. He went for my breasts, and back, I loved it until he got to my feet. I'm super ticklish there and hated it. He switched between the cane and the wheel, to make it feel like he was cutting open the welts. He had me sniveling and tearing up when he got to my feet. I couldn't even hold position. I was finally released after being curled up crying. I felt for the blood, and there was non there. ASS. I still have to smile at the fake out though.
I got taken out braless to get lunch. We went to a park and he set out a sleeping bag that smelt so much like sex it's kinda ridiculous. As we left he did this super man move, lifted up the thing in one swoop, through it over his shoulder like a cape while flipping his hair back. All one motion. He thinks he is so suave.
We went back to his place for the main event. I was layed down and cuffed once again. Face up this time. He pulls out his fishing line, and shows me what a good boy scout he was. He was the one flaw. When he attached the line to my nipples and behind the bars in them, he used a slip knot and never anchored it so it would stop tightening. Just cause it's thin doesn't mean you get to use bad rope technique, ladies and gentleman. Anyway, he threaded the line through the new eye hook and just let them hang for a minute. While he attached the spreader bar to my ankles. He lifted my legs up and propped them there on his chest while he took the fishing line and tied each nipple to it's adjacent ankle. Then let the bar drop. I could half bend my knees without pulling too hard on the line. I actually let my knees rest at first just to get the pull I wanted. He especially likes anal and tryed that very quickly, just my thrashing made one of the lines snap. It was pure nipple power. He wasted little time, laughing at my mistake and fixing the problem. Now I got the tiger balm. On my clit, in my ass, and all over my muff. That stuff burns so bad. I subbed out hard core. Yummy. I have no idea how long he had me down there, but it finally took him trying to go straight back in my ass dry for me to finally red out. He had to help me along even though it was my body that was trying to push him away. spreader bar and everything. He started putting things away. When I come back to earth enough and notice that maybe my nipples shouldn't be that color. So he take me down. I take my time getting back to my feet. I was led back upstairs through a different door and to the sex room.
I got close pins where the line was and given a flogging with the flogger I had made sure to bring. A good amount of blows the the back and then I was turned around. I got a good couple of hits to my chest before he made me break pose. My hands went quickly back behind me, but he had paused. He told me I was bleeding. I had known the close pin had been flogged off, but I look down and there was a good stream of blood forming. I caught what I could with my hand while he got some tissues. I got the other nipple released and eaten out for a second for how good I was being. He put me on the bed and with a combination of lots of lube and some pussy slapping, got a full 3 fingers in my back door. I was quite impressed. I was finally taken from behind by him. And fucked hard. Face down in a pillow ass to the heavens. I love that mans cock.

My piercing is in a permanently different place, but what a story. I still refer to it often, because my ego is a little to big to leave it alone. Next time the plan is to secure the bottom of my tits as well as the nipples. I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment