Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mistress Says

This is just the paragraphs my Mistress sends me.
She is such a beautiful writer, so I had to showcase them.
And this is only the beginning.

I think I have finally figured out how to articulate my idea of  the theme of our scene ... what my soul is telling me suits you and I! To embrace your seductive feisty nature...how about you are an investigator of the paranormal and spiritual beings and entities with some...organization... and you are supposed to investigate and interrogate me through seduction and your brilliance and wisdom in spiritual knowledge... and you get much more  than you bargained for ... and you end up in Mistress Black Widows ( my scene name) spiritual web! Eventually entangled ... and horribly conflicted... I figure it will make any playful attempts at distraction or struggles appropriately enjoyable and highly charged... As well as genuinely celebrating both of our extraordinary beings and experiences throughout the entire scene... firm the beginning to the after care!
Captivate me! I will very much enjoy undressing you to! The theme is essentially reverse interrogation! Or another description would be an interrogation gone awry! A professional seductress getting seduced or A spider caught in a bigger web... I realized that there is a strong possibility our scene will  become very sensual very quickly...where the sensations experienced... may end up entirely a fluctuating balance of energetic and spiritual and very sensual and intimated. This doesn't mean there will not be any use of my toys ... especially my riding crop and daggers (hence the theme of the seductress becoming seduced!) I am merely very much aware of the many sadistic healing and intimate and sensual things I want to give you and experience with you already! One thing I have always enjoyed whenever I play is how scene's always ebb and flow.. I am not a control freak... and am most free in energetic chaos...and unknowing...that is where I am most grounded... most free... home ...and I am I already embracing how much you've let me in already... I've been imagining your outfit, your energy, and how your going to interrogate and seduce me. I've even dreamt about our scene. I am so charged up! You are such a beautiful, sexy, vibrant extraordinary woman! It's been an experience observing the exchange of energy between us since Tuesday night! It's as if we're playing with energy and intensity alone! Connected, enticed, beautifully intense! I am extremely honored, grateful and almost completely prepared! You are truly extraordinary Raina! I hope when you come to the awareness in our scene that you are in fact the one being ... questioned ... interrogated... and your seduction and teasing is not only horribly effective but too effective and now you've got yourself in a bit of a bind is as evocative and surprising and twisted and hot...as I've been envisioning! You've let me in so much... into your heart...your spirit...and I have done the same! Only my principal sub and the other woman who would've become my 2nd primary sub have I experienced a similarly intense while entirely individual and uniquely extraordinary... bond, trust, electrifying compatibility... and it is amazing! And this is only the beginning! I am already in awe of you! I am trying to imagine being captivated... reeled in! I am rendered speechless at the images and energies are invoked! The words that come to mind are... Mmmmm! Yummy! and Tasty! the images and energies that spark in my mind and heart and spirit leave me breathless! I speak from my heart and the core of my spirit ...genuinely...earnestly...honestly! Just wait until tomorrow...than you'll experience the magic I can work with my hands...lips...energy...touch...voice...and healing! My words make you quiver? Is it as if I am reaching through my words and comforting, stimulating, and exciting? My principal sub has told me...something similar. You and I are are such a delightful match! I've been feeling your seducing touch through your texts and from your energies since we met! Naturally I am inclined to seduce, tantalize, excite (wrap my energetic hands around your breasts ... or sensually brush your inner thighs) in response...with the unique warm, safe, stimulating tingly sensation as I envelope you with my energetic essence...it is a seductive dance beyond words... and physical limitations...and overlaps into the realms of dream...heals and comforts...and is enhanced a thousand fold when physically together! Hence my nearly melting at Wicked Grounds the other day...and my barely able to contain excitement about playing with you soon! I have only encountered this intensely extraordinary and indescribable integration of energies and spirits with two other woman as you know! And I've played with many people over the years...I rarely am as excited and in awe as I am with you! The mutually revitalizing experience is as extraordinary and extraordinarily rare as you are! I of course can give much much much more! And tonight ... if you well allow me...I will envelope you with my spirit...visit you in your dreams...celebrate you entirely...thoroughly...and if you close your eyes...you will feel my hands massaging...tingling on your breasts...and the safety of a dark ancient cloak...and wings! Nurturing you ...protecting you... empowering...and as you let me in deeper.... I let you deeper into my spirit...my energies...my being .... all that I am! I am so honored! So beyond gratitude! so invigorated! And so very excited! As the night progresses... I will be with you! Nurturing... healing... stimulating...empowering... sending pulses of my unique and intense energies exactly where you need, want and crave... of warm tingly orgasmic pleasure ... safety..care...devotion... and presence...through your spirit... your body...your thoughts! You are safe...Until we play I will be with you energetically...spiritually...as if I am with you physically and substantially until we both arrive at the Play Party tomorrow... and certainly afterwards! I am here! You are so beautiful! So amazing! So sexy! So extraordinary! I will be visiting you in your dreams! You will recognize me as the spiritual being. I am in my many different incarnations... and the familiarity and intensity of my uniquely intense... ancient...and pleasurable energy... sometimes guiding...sometimes protecting... sometimes comforting... sometimes giving you gifts... always giving almost overwhelming pleasure... sensation... and spiritual sensuality throughout!

April 21, 11:20pm

No comments:

Post a Comment