Friday, April 29, 2011

Falling

A quick background: I've been dating this guy for not particularly long. I had just fallen into a poly situation and was looking for a primary. He's sweet, super geeky and so vanilla. He is fine with me being me and getting what I need. Even though he has no interest in the queer kinky lifestyle I've become so accustomed to. He's so much smarter than me, yet he loves even my slightest smile. In the first few weeks of us dating I could of sworn, I could have farted around him and he would have thought it was the curtest thing ever.
All this is to say I really didn't expect to be falling so completely for him. We actually got to spend the night alone, in a bed like a real couple for the first time and cuddled and talked all night. About who we are, why we are that way. Exes, family and experience. And of course had some amazing vanilla sex. We fit together like we where made for each other. In so many ways.
I'm actually having that feeling that I could comfortably and happily be with him for some time. That butterflies, ohh moment, that I chose better than i had thought. I really wasn't expecting any of that, not this late in the game. That usually happens to me right away. But this time it's less of an upheaval and more of a small slide. It's yummy and sweet. And totally uncharacteristic. For both of us. It's nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment