Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Exhabishonist Evolution

So I started in the usual way.
Sex in cars because we couldn't bring each other back to our respective parent's houses.
Actually come to think of it I started way before that. Sex outdoors was a common occurrence around my favorite punk rock venue, the infamous Gilman. So i am no stranger to back alley ways and sketchy corners in the dark. But that was all just childes play.
Dating and living with a family, don't go together very smoothly. Especially when i need to figure out if they are good in the sack early on, just for my own notes. That just happens to be a big sticking point of mine. (pun completely intended)
So it's been an interesting challenge to over come. Sneaking around at conferences in hotels has always been fun. One year i snuck around with someone on the security  detail, we ended up finding a random supply closet after 2 other thorted attempts that night. Just the adrenaline rush of having to be secret is infectious.
I further progressed to my favorite spot at night in Tilden. there is a great park bench up there that it seems that the headlights from the road can see you, but actually they cannot. I could write a whole posting on sex in Tilden. And then back to the classic car sex. Except mine is nothing but classic. I'm quite proud that i fit almost perfectly between driver and steering wheel. But alas another posting to recount those experiences.
This all brings us to this last weekend...
When i met this guy i popped his exhibitionist cherry. I was walking back to bart and took him up a stairwell I've had my eye on. He ended up giggling the whole time. It was super cute. He's really vanilla and I'm 82 percent dark chocolate gelato and he is okay with that, but has no interest. So long story short we are always making some sort of public scene because we just can't keep our hands off each other.
This weekend was extra extraordinary though, in just the lengths we will go to get into each other's pants.
We started on the bart into the city. We found a deserted train and proceeded to make sure my underwear was off by the time we got to his stop. Even walking to his place we had to stop every couple off feet to kiss. We both were so ready to rip our close off we eyed every alleyway and driveway on the way. We decided to take the park short cut and after jilling off while laying across his lap i went fishing for his aching need. He not too long after i had him down my throat hunched over because a group of people walked by our lonely park bench. I quickly jumped on his lap to cover things up, while he proceeded to act suspicious. Once they where out of earshot he did make a comment that it was oddly thrilling to be caught. I'm slowly corrupting him!
I finally got him right where i wanted him only after we got back to his place.
The mission on a Sunday morning is a fun place to tease each other while book shopping. Getting him cornered and rubbing up against him. Or just grabbing him to kiss him. Except he is starting to know my buttons. Palming my ass, or brushing over my nipples. Paton's Gate is a great place to go outside and still privately make out, besides it having a unicorn head! At one point he sat down on the floor to check out the bottom row of books, and ran a hand up my legs. We were even called cute!
So eventually we got back to my place, and while on bart i was discreetly called a whore by another passenger because i was sitting on his lap. I all could think is "you have no idea how right you are, but I'm a happy one!" I decided to embody my namesake, Bat Sheva, and take him up to the roof of my apartment. It was broad day light and the top of my building is not very high up, many of the buildings around can see right to the top on mine, and the parking lot below can see you if your not laying down. All to say we were so out in the open and yet completely alone.  I neglected to remember how thin the roof is and was interrupted by a roommate. I still blush just thinking of the aftermath.
I recently took another boyfriend to my favorite stairwell and we were not only walked up on, but the guy wanted to sit down and watch. As he walked away he had to exclaim it had been a decade since he had gotten any. Now i understand that behavior and even expect it in the Power Exchange but not in a semi-private stairwell. We quickly bounce and finished up in my elevator, you got to love an old seventy's, avocado colored elevator that i can stop wherever i so please!

No comments:

Post a Comment