Monday, April 25, 2011

First Experience

I had been dipping my toes in at Bondage a Go Go and my roommate decided to go to the Power Exchange with her boyfriend and of course thought of me.
So I grabbed a friend and we where on our way.
My roommate and her boyfriend lasted 20min and left.
I on the other hand immediately gravitated to the several crosses and especially the stage down stairs with a couple of horses behind a long set of huge windows, downstairs. The only things missing was a dom and some toys.
I was in luck a few doms showed up and set up in my favorite room. Put chains over the entrances and everything. When i found them they had their tool box open and where happily talking to two other women. I went right up and asked as politely as possible to be beaten. They happily let me and my friend in.
He sat down on the throne to have a up front seat and i took my place in front of the cross.
"Mr. Good times" started slowly but quickly got harder. He kept checking in to see if i was okay. I was up there for an hour. Spanking and Flogging and spanking and flogging. My legs where shaking in Ecstasy when i felt something drop in me and when i opened my eyes to take a look at the huge crowd that had gathered behind the windows, my vision started to fuzz. I asked for water and got sat down. This had just happened recently to me after giving blood.
It was amazing, though i didn't pain orgasm that time, my ass was a purple for days and a gorgeous sunset for 2 weeks after. That was the first bdsm experience i had and right away people where in awe that i had the balls even though it was my first time to that club and how much i could take. As well as being shown off to a crowd. It has definitely foreshadowed my favorites in the scene since. I don't do anything small. I jump in feet first, find I'm in over my head and then learn to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment