Monday, April 25, 2011

A Quick Word on Trans

You know how when you walk in to a boy's room, you can smell boy? A mix of old socks and lots of jizz.
And when you walk into a girl's room, it's definitely girl? A sweet, and musty mix of panties and toys.
Well whenever I've walked into a trans' person's room, I can smell it. It's a distinct high pitched smell of spicyness mixed with a knock your socks off amount of pure pheromones. I in particular love that smell. My exes room smelled of it with a mix of oldspice. My best girl friend smells of it, and we talked about it the first time we met. How she reminded me of my ex when I closed my eyes. Call it a fetish or what have you, but everyone I've met who is 20 something and transitioning has this smell. And it's not a bad thing.
I had to write this because I was received really badly by a women at a play party Friday, when I expressed to her my feeling on such matters. She found it creepy, that all trans people had special appeal or something. When though I do find that was not the point to my sharing this with her. I still feel guilty for bringing her down though. Everyone else who I've expressed this to had received it appreciatively, never poorly. So it through me for a loop. I'm sure there is some biology behind it as well. But I've yet to find the writing to prove that. Just needed to put that out there. And if you don't like it, it's just my opinion and my findings. You are aloud to have a totally different experience, but don't judge mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment