Friday, April 15, 2011

Finding His Vagina

I've been seeing a transexual for a little while now. He identifies as a lesbian, but is happy with his male body. He dose have an alter ego that is a female, that i quickly found out about the first time we met, and she made me fall for him even more.
The first time i was with him i could feel his lushous hips, and the swell of his thighs that are not really there. He's a lanky little white boy, but those aspects of his body where there because of Angie. She's a gorgous, yummy, curvy, blond diva and he is a sweet, adhd, super neerdy, stoner that loves hulusinagenics. I love it!
So i remember when i first found it, i was exploring his body with my eyes closed and instinctively went to where the yummy folds and depths of him would be. I went to the base of his cock and just dug my tounge in and started going at it. Much like i had done so many times with my girlfriends. At first i heard a giggle and then slow deep moans, oohs and ahhs she couldn't hold back. She started to lift her pelvis tword my face and grind into my tounge. I could feel her legs shake with the waves of pleasure. All things he never did when i just sucked his cock. The whole time he never got hard, but i slowly brought him to that place i know and love. I kept going till he screamed my name and the little tremors through her thighs became a full on body earthquake.
He layed there head swimming amazed that i actally found that sweet spot. We cuddled, her catching my breath responding to every slight movement of my fingers across her body, as i delighted in knowing exactly how he felt in that moment and that i was the one to bring her there for the first time. I conjoled him to step outside for a cigarette and watched his after tremors cascade through her jellow legs. As we talked about how he knew it was theoretically possible, but had never tested it and i teased him about being unabashidly on cloud nine, I felt victorious and gracious that i got to share this experience with her.
We have since had lots of sex. Ranging from the all night long vanilla sessions with his amazing large cock, having me beg for mercy. To me enjoying her body, just because i can feel it. And combinations of the two. I can't wait to take her out as my girlfriend instead of just another boy i'm fucking, but that will be another story!

No comments:

Post a Comment