Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Good Try at Hummiliation

He came to my place straight from an interview. I had the usual instructions, no underwear, skirt, nice and trimmed. I got to see him clean shaven, a rare occasion. He was wearing a suit, and didn't even bother getting out of his car. He had me come to his window and lean in toward him. He immediately got out his new clover clamps and put one on each nipple. He tucked my tits back away. I got in the passenger seat in a whirlwind. He adjusted the chain so it was accessible and started to tell me about his interview. Every time it was my turn to talk I got the chain pulled a little. The way the clamps fell into my bra, my piercings went perpendicular to the foam. Which did wonders for the predicament.
The plan was to get  lunch at a cafe on Telegraph. We rode to the top of a near by parking structure. We found a little privacy out in the sun on the roof. Before I was allowed out of the car I had to hang out my window , ass up in the air toward him. He shoved a butt plug up my ass. I had forgotten to lubricate, luckily he let it slide. Promising punishment next time. He had me stay where I was and took out his camera. A bright pink digital thing. He moved me to where he wanted me to pose using the chain hanging from my bra. He had my tits hanging out of the window with my whole upper body, gravity taking effect to  further tighten the clamps. He snapped a few of me trying to blink back tears and smile for him. As he put my tits back I pleaded to have the clamps taken off. He gave me an ultimatum, pull them off now by the chain or wait till the restaurant and get them taken off for me. I opted to wait, they where already so tight and there was no way I was ripping them off! While waiting for the elevator, he made shore my plug wasn't going anywhere, and had me suck him a little. As we walked to the restaurant I commented that he just had to take me to that specific area. Just to make sore there was the most people out that I could know.
We stood in line and I worked on clearing my head enough to order. He had me sit down and brought me my food. We sat as close to the window as possible and he positioned me pussy in plain sight. Legs wide and skirt hiked up. Before we dug in, he took off the clamps. Nobody even batted an eye. He looked enough like just another suit, that we were able to get away with murder. We talked about body types and an ex of his over lunch. How our heads both turned to follow a hot chick and how much fun it would be to go 'fishing' together. As he showed off my cunt more and more to the window, I didn't blush or anything. I did try to catch my breath unsuccessfully though.
After lunch we drove into Tilden and found an empty parking lot. He changed my plug in the car and got me out. He tryed bending me over his trunk, but me being too short and to open the trunk. He penetrated me, feeling the plug still inside me, and pounded me till I came. I had dug my face deep into the blankets in his trunk at that point. He stood me up and pushed me onto my knees. I deep throated him till he exploded all over my face and tits. As we were getting dressed again, and he finished changing another car pulled up. We decided to walk down the trail. Me floating on air. We found a park bench and I got a good spanking. I love his big hands. That man doesn't need a paddle. He cleaned off the now flaky cum and we went further exploring. We ended up at the little farm. I had never been before. I walked on air around, shooting the shit and talking about when he had taken his girlfriend there.

No comments:

Post a Comment