Wednesday, June 8, 2011

5th Wheel

So I walk in to my boy's apartment and I see him and another close male friend along with 2 girls I know all getting drunk. Cloths were about to fly any minute and I rub my palms together and exclaim "I can do this!" That's how it all started.
I had been in a similar situation in this same apartment. So I wasn't surprised in the least. I strolled in and sat down on the couch. I wasted no time working my magic on one of the girls. She had a slim little black dress on, that zipped down the back. I started rubbing her shoulders I worked my way down that zipper. She giggled uncomfortably, but didn't make any attempt to escape my wondering hands. I easily unhooked her bra and worked my way to her front. By the time I got her undressed she was lying on the bed. Nipples pointing skyward on a pair of perfectly firm and nicely full tits. They were perfect on her not too slim frame. I had to taste and while I worked one with my mouth and the other with a hand, one of the boys slipped in between her legs. He has an amazing tongue and she started to respond to it quickly. I planted kisses across her neck as I moved to the other side. My friend came up from between her thighs to the nipple I had just left. She moaned deeply. My turn to taste her nectar. I licked down her little belly and nibbled both thighs, before addressing her need. She was already gasping and her heart was beating like a race horse. I just flicked her clit with my tongue and she jumped. I blew into her now bright pick crevice. I licked up from just the start up to her clit again. I played there for a while, caressing that bead of pleasure with my tongue. Her thighs where now tightly attached to my ears. She stoked my hair with appreciation, not being able to speak. I shimmied out of my pants and my panties were stuck to me, soaked in my own juices.
My ass ends up straight up in the air after stripping down. Mouth still glued to her cunt. One of the boys sees his opportunity and takes it. All of a sudden I'm full of his cock and can't help but gasp into her pussy. I try to keep going down on her, but can no longer focus and just give into his unbalancing thrusts. He grabs a nipple in each hand and twists. I feel it strike like lightning from my tits straight into my clit and I shudder beneath him. He leaves me gasping for air in a heap on the bed. I quickly compose myself and move off the bed. He is already balls inside my friend. I move over to the other couple now on the floor. The other boy already has her undressed to her bra and is sucking on her clit. I smile and peck her on the lips on my way to suck on her tit. He is already finger fucking her when she looks up and sees it's me. She makes a comment that I still have my top on and I rebuttal with a trade, my top for her bra. She wiggles to her feet at this proposition. She has the cutest perky little tits that she is super self conscious about. As I take off her bra she cups both boobs with her hands. As she tried to hide her breasts she just ended up sticking out her voluptuous ass. So I started to caress her favorite curve. This broke her back out of her shell in no time. Before I knew it she was back on the bed with one of the boys pounding her deeply. I have a vivid image in my mind of her ankles on his shoulders being pounded into, her speechless with pleasure.
The night came to a close with me, her and the guy that had just pounded her all cuddled up in bed. And the other couple passed out in each others arms. I was the first one to rise the next morning. I ended walking home in one of the boy's boots to pick up breakfast stuff. By the time I got back one of the girls had already disappeared, but I woke the rest with breakfast. It is still something the other women can't believe happened. For the boys it was another notch, and for me not a surprise, but definitely a night to remember.

No comments:

Post a Comment