Sunday, June 5, 2011

My Trail to Top


So I'm an Aries, I'll start there. I'm the first one in bed to be 'fuck it, let's fuck'. Or the one that knows how to divide and conquer. So I tended toward the opposite of all that pushiness
and loved when someone else was completely in control. But my top side was always in there.
It's quite evident in my reactions to certain sexual activities. I've always hated being distracted when giving oral, I get off purely by getting my partner off and I love getting people all hot and bothered and then leaving. Soliciting a reaction is the goal, being in control of some one's mind and toying with them. My tops and doms seem to have the same goal. If I'm not giving the proper response, punishment gets tougher.
So the more I practise doing to others what I love done to me the more i find that fire i love to illicit in my partners. That "yes i have the power" feeling and mine goes a little deeper into "and i know how good that must feel". I've been told it's like a fire in my eyes.
I'm still timid, but I'm learning and training, and I know it's there. I'm getting more confident in myself everyday. 
I proved it to myself, when I put two friends in rope harnesses and made one get on their knees for me. Without saying a word mind you and present me my chip. All in front of a boisterous crowd of over a hundred. I'm still growing and I can't wait to see what I'm able to become.e

No comments:

Post a Comment